Wednesday

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

How does one blog when one is down in the dumps? It seems to me that my blog entries are too personal and long winded - making it impossible for me to blog when I'm depressed or busy, which is 99% of the time lately (98% depressed 1% busy). So here's a quick, light hearted review of things that make me happy.

1. If you are still getting regular manicures you are an idiot.  Gel manicures last so long they grow out before they chip. Here's a pic of my current grown out mani. You can also read my palm if you'd like. Pretty sure my life line ends 3 years ago. Happy thoughts happy thoughts


2. This painting makes me happy. Does anyone know who did it? Kinda looks like her life line ended a while back as well. She looks good dead though. Hope I look that good when I'm ugh happy thoughts happy thoughts


3. Dogs in outfits that make them look like they're standing on 2 legs are the funniest thing ever. This one is a very old photo of my friend Eriko's dog. It occurs to me that this dog has probably passed on. 


11 comments:

  1. I cracked up when I saw the doggy one :) Thanks for making my day! Cheer up Leila, don't stress out too much...I'm sure this phase will pass quickly.
    "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." Helen Keller

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dead lady looks like Paolo Roversi photograph...it must be while back when i was still reading fashion magazines. That just reminds me, since i'm 99% not busy will pick up fashion magazines again. Nice blog$ham$!!! I wish I can put in symbols into my name - K@ng? oh that looks like kong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the reverse french manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a search of homosexuality, disick, knock offs, weight loss and found your blog! Yea.....don't be so down. You make me happy.
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like good ol lara 'boobs' stone

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like good ol lara 'boobs' stone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes, the reverse french manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dead lady looks like Paolo Roversi photograph...it must be while back when i was still reading fashion magazines. That just reminds me, since i'm 99% not busy will pick up fashion magazines again. Nice blog$ham$!!! I wish I can put in symbols into my name - K@ng? oh that looks like kong...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cracked up when I saw the doggy one :) Thanks for making my day! Cheer up Leila, don't stress out too much...I'm sure this phase will pass quickly.
    "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." Helen Keller

    ReplyDelete