Saturday

FUCK YOU PIGEONS THIS OUTFIT POST RULES

So I've done inspiration pics, snarky commentary, garment details, favorite products, basically every type of fashion blog entry except outfit posts so thought I'd give it a go. This is an embarrassing process to do alone, I kept looking out the window at the building across from me to make sure no one was watching. And it has been abandoned the entire time I've lived here. I mean it's completely boarded up. But I saw pigeons and they were most definitely judging me. "Looks like an episode of America's Next Swarthy Midget Model is being filmed next door" they squawked, rolling their beady little eyes. 

I really only wear my own stuff, not just because it's all I own at this point, although that certainly is a contributing factor, but because they're really comfortable. Here's some of the styles I'll be selling at my sample sale 6/12 and 6/13 - see the Facebook page for details. They're also available in the on-line shop.

The horse maxi is really versatile  - it's long so when I wear it as a skirt I fold the waistband. You can also wear it as a strapless dress. Here it's with a neon cropped American Apparel tank.


My friend Maria just bought one to wear with a white men's shirt (apologies for blurry pic!)


If you're not vertically challenged this dress is a top. For me it's practically a maxi. This also comes in the print above.


The mullet kimono comes in the horse, owl, and peacock print. You can wear it a lot of ways as seen below. We've also been taking it in for girls who don't like it so oversized.


The green is a pieces of scrap chiffon.


This style features an upside down two headed vulture. I know, the last thing you need is another mullet Siamese vulture dress/top but the back is really pretty and it's super soft. Shorts or jeans is recommended for anyone taller than Snookie (luckers). 


I wear this beaded skirt in white (below) or the brown version all the time, usually with these purple booties. Upon reviewing this photo I see that that is a mistake. When it's cooler I wear it with the beaten moto in Soap or Military.


8 comments:

  1. THE FIRST OUTFIT WOULD LOOK GREAT ON LEONA LEWIS. THAT IS HER STYLE. HAVE U THOUGHT OF MAKING THE KIMONO MULLET IN ROYAL BLUE AND GOLD. THAT WOULD BE NICE. I AM SEEING YOUR COLLECTION FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT IS KICK ASS. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SIAMESE VULTURE TOP IS VERY NICE THE SHOES AND PURSE DEFINITELY ACCOMMODATE THE LOOK NICELY. I SEE SOLANGE KNOWLES, KELLY ROWLAND, OR NICOLE RICHIE WEARING THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A HUGE FAN! Your work is beautiful!

    xoxo,
    Cherise
    www.AdhaZelma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are your designs beautiful, you are as well. You must have an amazing boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more i see of yours, the more inspired to create my own clothing i get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A HUGE FAN! Your work is beautiful!

    xoxo,
    Cherise
    www.AdhaZelma.com

    ReplyDelete